Pamukkale and Lake Salda From Kemer
No-Hassle Best Price Guaranted
Customer care available 24/7
Hand-picked Tours & Activities
Fixadventure Free Travel Insurance
A popular tourist destination in Turkey, Salda Salt Lake is known for its stunning scenery, clarity and turquoise color. It's a great place for swimming, sunbathing and relaxing. A Pamukkale and Salt Lake Tour from Kemer is a tour that takes travelers from Kemer to the Pamukkale hot springs and terraces, as well as the nearby Salda Salt Lake. Pamukkale, also known as "Snowy Castle", is a World Heritage Site and one of Turkey's most famous tourist attractions. The hot springs and terraces, composed of limestone and mineral salts, create a unique landscape to explore.
With this tour you can get up early in the morning from your hotel and visit Salda Lake. The tour is led by a professional guide and you will get some interesting information about the program on the way to Salda Lake. Salda is also known as "Turkish Maldives" and once you are there you will understand why. The lake's turquoise waters and white sand are surrounded by a green forest, creating an exotic backdrop for your photos. With its volcanic origins and Turkey's cleanest lake water increasing in mineral concentration, this lake is about to take your breath away.
The trip also includes a very interesting trip in Pamukkale. Accompanied by a guide, visit "Pamuk Castle" to observe the calcium terraces filled with thermal water. You can also visit the ancient thermal baths known as Cleopatra's Pool to experience the benefits of the thermal waters. Admission costs extra, but the experience is worth it. During your stay in Pamukkale, you should visit the ancient city of Hierapolis and understand the meaning of the ruins. Among the most important and interesting sights are the Ancient Theater, The Roman Baths and the Necropolis. In the afternoon you will return to your hotels in Kemer with new images and emotions. Create the best memories with a tour that brings together everything you need, discover interesting places and natural wonders, and spend quality time with friends or family.
The tour offers an opportunity to experience two of Turkey's most significant natural attractions and learn more about the country's culture and history. The tour is a great way to experience unique natural beauty and get a taste of Turkey.
With This Tour:
- On the way from Kemer to Pamukkale you can enjoy the natural forests and villages in the Taurus Mountains.
- Enjoy hotel transfers to Pamukkale, dinner, and entrance fee included in the tour price.
- Discover the ancient ruins of Hierapolis and the necropolis.
- You can swim in the relaxing thermal pools in Pamukkale.
Do Not Forget!
- Children are asked to present their valid passport at the entrance of the museum to confirm their age.
- We recommend bringing hats, sunscreen, swimsuits, sunglasses, towels, cameras, extra clothing, and comfortable shoes.
- This tour is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties
- Full Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner
- Guidance Service
- Hotel or Location Transfer Service
- Your Personal Expenditures
- Swimming In The Roman Bath
- Additional Food and Beverages
- Professional Photo and Video Shoots
- Pamukkale Entrance Fee
- Nature & Adventure