Cappadocia 2 Day Tour From Kemer
No-Hassle Best Price Guaranted
Customer care available 24/7
Hand-picked Tours & Activities
Fixadventure Free Travel Insurance
Kemer's Cappadocia Economy Package is a great opportunity to see all the beauties in Cappadocia and not break your vacation budget too much. 2 busy days full of bright moments await you because you are in the heart of magical Cappadocia. These places are brimming with romantic appeal you hope to catch a whiff of life in the empty holes in the rocks, and supernatural valleys with volcanic pillars soaring toward the skyenchant the spirit. This journey will surely change the way you look at life join us. It will be very exciting and interesting!
The road to Cappadocia often flies unnoticed - early in the morning we leave Kemer and drive to a new area for you. When morning comes we will already be in the region our guide will immediately begin his story about the origin of the lunar region and how the first sprouts of life arose here. One of the first places you will visit on our trip will be the Mevlana Museum here you will discover the mysteries of the dervishes teach, then you will find out what the situation is in the walls of the caravanserai and how it is possible to sell all their goods to sell before they arrive. destination.
- We depart from Kemer hotels by comfortable air-conditioned bus.
- Breakfast in the restaurant
- We visit the underground city
- Visit to Uchisar Castle
- Panoramic stop in Guvercinlik Valley
- We will have lunch at a local Turkish restaurant in Avanos.
- Ask Valley
- Visit the Derwent Valley (Valley of Fantasy)
- City tour of Avanos
- We visit the pottery workshop
- We visit the Valley of the Monks
- We go to the hotel and eat at the hotel
- Restaurant visit, show program Anatolian folklore "Night in Cappadocia" (extra charge-optional)
After picking you up from your hotel, our comfortable bus will take you to our first stop. Our first stop is breakfast at the restaurant. Right after breakfast we will visit the huge underground city. During this visit, you are free to explore this place at your leisure. Right after that, we make our way to the famous Üçhisar Castle. After enjoying the magnificent panoramic views here, we head to Avanos for lunch. Our next stop after lunch is the perfect Ask Valley. The view of the Valley of Love will definitely impress you. Then we visit the pottery workshop. Here you will find answers to questions such as how to make a pot, what materials are used and how long it takes. If you wish, you can buy pottery from a local shop here. Our last stop after that is Monks Valley. After a short break here we drive back to our hotel.
- Hot air balloon ride or balloon parade (extra charge-optional)
- Breakfast at the hotel (buffet)
- Panoramic stop of ucguzel-three beauties
- Visit to the rock city of Chavushin and the Church of John the Baptis
- Visit to Stone Center of Anatolia
- Stop for lunch
- Back to Kemer
After breakfast at the hotel we drive to our first stop. Our first stop is the Three Beauties Panorama Square. From here we go to the rock city of Çavuşin and then to the Church of John the Baptist. You will gain tremendous knowledge about these regions. Our trained guide will tell you all the legends you need to know. Our next stop from here is the Stone Center of Anatolia. After a short break here we will go to a local restaurant for lunch. Right after lunch our comfortable and fully air-conditioned vehicle takes us to Kemer.
- Full Insurance
- Free Hotel Transfer
- Professional Guidance
- Bus With Full Air Conditioning
- One Night Accommodation According to Your Budget
- Enter Fees
- Single Room (10€)
- Your Personal Expenditures
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon
- Additional Food and Beverages
- Professional Photo and Video Shoots
- Entrance Fee-Underground City
- Breakfast on The Way to Cappadocia
- Nature & Adventure